Jon Worth and I just finished a presentation at the Norwegian EU delegation about how new technology is shaping modern politics, with a special focus on the upcoming European Parliament election (June 4-7) and the Norwegian election campaign (national election on September 14). The slides are below, at the bottom of the blog post.
Here are some other links that we mentioned as well:
- Fix My Street and They Work for You from MySociety (that also has an excellent blog)
- Info on the Vattenfall lobby action outside the European Parliament
- The US Air Force’s social media strategy
- Bård Vegar Solhjell’s blog
- The Norwegian Liberal party’s new website, Liberal.no
- Obama’s new open date site, data.gov
As always, comments are most welcome.